Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Ladudu Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 47 Armstrong Road, London, NW10 9EF, UK. Our company registration number is 06939428 registered in England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Contact information including email address
- Personal information including name and date of birth
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
- Information about your network / computer including IP address and browser type (Collected automatically)
- Information about your activity on the website
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Ladudu Limited may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Despatch of Goods – Goods will be dispatched between 3-5 working days on receipt of an order subject to the size of the order and item availablity. Goods will only be despatched once payment has been completed.
- Delivery and Receipt of Goods – If you have not received a delivery, please contact us and quote yourOrder Reference Number. We always try to provide you with a response on the same or next working day.
- Cancellation of Orders and the cooling off period – You may cancel the order by email. You remain responsible for the delivery charge and this will be deducted from your payment before payment is refunded. Once you receive delivery of the goods, you have 14 calendar days cooling off period. During this period, you may cancel all or part of your order after the goods have been delivered to you subject to the following:
1.Contact us with your Order Reference Number within 14 calendar days of receipt of the goods and specify the items you wish to cancel. We will provide you with a Returns Authorisation Number.
2. All goods must be returned in their original, unopened and unused condition together with their original packaging.
3. Goods to be returned at your cost.
You cannot make a return without a Returns Authorisation Number. You are liable for the original delivery charge and the re-delivery charge and we reserve the right to deduct these from your payment or to recover the same from you. If you do not return the goods to us after cancellation, we reserve the right to collect the goods from you and charge you direct costs of recovery. Refunds will be provided using the same payment type by which your order was made. Please allow 30 days from the date of cancellation for the refund to be issued provided that you return the goods to us within 7 days of the date of cancellation.
We reserve the right to refuse a return or refund if you fail to comply with the above terms.
- Defective Goods or Goods Damaged during Transit – If you receive goods which are defective or have been damaged during transit, please email us with details (including a digital photo if possible), as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days. In the event of perishable items, you must notify us as soon as possible. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the damage or defect is caused by you.
- Set Offs and Refunds – We reserve the right to set-off any damages or costs which are recoverable from you by us by deducting the same from any refund.